The Innacomm W3400V ADSL2+ Wireless G Modem/Router is a highly integrated residential broadband access device. This device comes with one ADSL2+ RJ11 port, a built-in 4-port Fast Ethernet Switch and 802.11b/g WiFi access point. The W3400V is fully compliant to ADSL2/2+ standards and it can provide high performance access to Internet from downstream speeds of up to 24Mbps and upstream speeds of up to 1Mbps. The Ethernet section complies with the IEEE802.3/802.3u standards, and wireless LAN complies with the IEEE802.11b/g standards.
With its easy to setup GUI and user friendliness, you’ll be up and running your own LAN environment in no time.
Features (below is in the datasheet)
• Support up to 8 Permanent Virtual Circuits (PVC)
• Industry standard and interoperable DSL interface
• Support video: IGMP Snooping, IGMP Proxy
• General IP: NAT/PAT, DHCP server, DHCP relay and DNS relay
• Routing: Static routing, RIP V1 and V2
• IPv6 Ready
• Security: NAT, IP filtering, Password Authentication, DOS (Denial of Service)
• Compatible with IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g ,2.4GHz Compliant Equipment
• Support TR-069
(Note: the above modem is exclusively supplied to projects and not for retail market.)